Groundcats! Groundcats!

In defense...

The guy a couple of comments below does not seem to realize that JohnnyUtah does not need to worry about range when voice acting because his voice works for every character ever. It's just that awesome.

Important Announcement! Important Announcement!

Cool

That was certainly creepy when I saw my profile picture pop up. Funny stuff.

ZZ. DIESEL ZZ. DIESEL

Very entertaining

It is more important that a movie is entertaining rather than just good looking. You certainly nailed the humor and it definitely was a double take for me seeing Riddick singing that. Who cares whether the artwork is top of the line when the humor is spot on? Great work, it is now in my favorites!

firenow responds:

Thanks... thank god some people actually understand this.. :)

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

Amazing

Absolutely stunning in every way possible. I was not expecting something so funny and deep at the same time.

Scout Goes To The Medic Scout Goes To The Medic

Funny

Random and funny, what's not to like?

Knuckles Briefs Knuckles Briefs

"Sonic, I can't open this can of hash!"

Absolutely priceless! I love collabs.

8-Bit Pwny Club ep.3 8-Bit Pwny Club ep.3

Kind of boring

It was rather boring for the most part, though the bit with the song and the shameless valve advertising was great!

Hellami episode 1 Hellami episode 1

Awkward

The animation was great and so were the backgrounds, but everytime someone spoke it just completely killed the intended mood. I'm not trying to sound harsh, but the dialogue and conversations were so awkward that I couldn't take any of it seriously.

"Vanity" "Vanity"

Funny

I was suprised, it actually caught me off guard a bit.

Frog Machine Frog Machine

Why?

I liked a lot of the background art, but a lot of the other stuff kind of overloaded the senses. What was the point of using the frog machine to kill all humans if the guy had a nuke the whole time that he clearly had no issue with using (not to mention all the robots he had as well)? It just seemed like a way to force us to listen to a long annoying techno mix more than anything else.